About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

The Bliss

I wanna read poetry to you until your ears are wet
Until they form a fresh spring that make your soul sweat
The passion of a hurricane you can taste on my lips
Torrents of words that caress the gentle curve of your hips
Winds of my breath dancing across the surface of your skin
Waves of ecstasy erupting in the volcanoes deep within
I wanna hold you so tight you leave an impression on my bones
To explore spots that make you laugh make you breathe deep make you moan
The music of the swimming clouds in time with our heart beat
Rhythms that fill you from you head to your feet
Trees shake and sway releasing bushels of fresh sweet fruit
The bliss saturates every limb down to the anchoring roots
I wanna kiss your mind until you taste the desire I feel
Make love to you until you know the borders of my will
Each drop saturating a grain of sand forever more
Each drop gifting your wings to lift and soar
The dance of my hands massages the limits of your flesh
We melt as one move as one in perfect bliss


No comments: