About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

More




Today I laid here and made love to you a thousand times
Each one more passionate more wonderful than the last
Each time an episode of an unending story so precious and divine
Today I made to love to you ever so slow and deep and fast
We explored the shapes and curves and crevices
There was no spot that we did not caress or touch
We discovered spots that put a smile or sigh on our faces
There was no defining the expressions of our love
Today I laid here and kissed you a thousand times
Each one more beautiful more sweet than the one before
Each one set off blissful explosions in my mind
Today I laid here and kissed you until both of our souls soared
We traced the valleys and climbed the gentle hills
There were no limits to our communications to our thrills

No comments: