About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Lovers Now and Forever


If you were all the waters of the lakes and seas
I will be the air breathing on your surface with a breeze
Waves will form and caress the edges of heaven’s shore
And we will be lovers now and forever more
You will dance and develop troughs and peaks
Your ebb and tide will rush and retreat as gravity speaks
I will inhale your moisture and birth clouds white and gray
I will give you my ears as I rain to caress words you say
If you were all the clear waters of rivers and streams
I will be the wind that massages your secret dreams
The current will travel both slow and so strong
And we will be lovers now and forever long
You will meander through hill and valley
You will carve and flood roaming so free
I will trace the ripples and waterfalls as you flow
I will touch your borders so my love you will always know


No comments: