About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Where Lies Paradise




Movement of your mouth makes my will melt
Being here with you feeling feelings never before felt
The words that form on the edge of your lips
Melodies that translate emotions to your hips
The virgin delights swim through my veins
Expanding the limits of my soul the rhythm of my brain
Your sweetness emanates from your spirit’s core
Causing my bliss to rejoice my heart to soar
The caresses that massage my rhythms so true
Here in your arms these sensations celebrate what it never before knew
The gentle touch of your fingers and hands
Makes my being smile and causes my soul to dance
The dreams that come true before my eyes
Provide a treasure map to indicate where paradise lies

2 comments:

Emmett Williams said...

Hey George i'm on BAIA love your stuff. Also on Blogger

Zoe Zhou said...

Hi. George, I like your style,especially this one!it’s warm and sweet!