About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Thursday, December 27, 2012

A Brand New Day



Time is fleeting so I give swift  chase
My emotions and fading dreams to finally erase
There is a chasm that my mind tries to fill
With toys and stories that feign with the unreal
Plastic people and ghosts of emotions
Deaf auctioneers with lack luster devotions
But there midst the grime crowds of pride and lust
I found a precious gem, a diamond in the rough
My time still disappears as swift as the morning fog
But with each minute comes the death of demons and demagogues
There is now a completeness that fills every chasm every whole
The shackles now lifted off of my burdened soul
Senses now alive and attract good like honed magnets
Pockets full and a complete cancellation of all of my debts
So there is a new horizon that adorns my morning sky
I have been gifted with new wings to fly

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful ، Lovely and HONEST !!

wish you the best =) , Somayah.