About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Lost



Lost like a rain drop in the ocean's grip
Lost like the words that tremble on my lip
My emotions are fruit in a dark deep forest
They seek the light and joy of your tender breast
But there is no map where "X" marks the spot
No GPS to reveal this dream that is sought

Lost like an ant that has stumbled on a plane
Lost like a watercolor masterpiece left in the rain
My devotions at the bottom of the deep dark sea
They seek the gentle warmth of your  fig tree
But there is no radar to guide my fragile craft
No search light to direct my sinking life raft

Lost like a candle on the surface of a star
Lost like the note of sweat on my wilted guitar
My oceans of love flowing up rivers and streams
They seek the sweet nectar of your vaulted dreams
But there is no path or footsteps in sand to follow
No legend or book to deflect my travels of sorrow

No comments: