About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015




Our conversations are light as a feather
Yet some that leave us on a tether
Such delight to hear her voice waking me
Or her laughter is such source of ecstasy
The subjects of our banter covers every shore
Even when there is silence we communicate more
Sometimes the seriousness of our thoughts so high
It enlightens my soul and expands my sky
Never have I been an open book torn down fences
 Let my guards go on holiday and destroyed self defenses
My secrets are safe in her arms and ears
My soul so at peace there is no pain or fears

No comments: