About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Love Beyond Compare




So long I have waited for these moments of bliss
To look into your eyes and taste your tender kiss
Time makes the heart grow fonder yet creates voids
But spaces that only your presence can fill can know
So many sights and wonders now can be shared
An ecstasy that none or nothing can compare
So long I have waited to hold you hand once again
To hold so close my lover my best friend
Distance seems like a dream when we are apart
For we are so far away yet together dances our hearts
So many sounds and delights now we are face to face
A paradise no one or nothing can replace
So long I have waited to hear the melody of your laughter
To become lost in your sweet embrace the morning after
Dreams dill the loneliness when I am away from you
Memories also magnify and expand this love so true
So many joys and thoughts now can be shared
A perfection no one or nothing can compare

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...simply beautiful.