About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Safe and Salve




Your arms offer such a peaceful calming feeling
Your words promise salve for my healing
Your kiss evaporate the tears I sweep
Your heartbeat lullabies my weary mind to sleep
There is a song that is in the air when you’re around
An ecstasy I looked for for so long but never found
Your scent inoculates me with such sweetness
Your touch has become my eternal weakness
Your eyes inspire creativity to grow
Your presence a paradise I always seek to know
There is a warmth when you are at my side
A beauty that can never be denied

1 comment:

Assignment Help said...

Thanks a lot for sharing and I have some special things for you.
I am William Smith and I am from UK. If you need any kind of help for assignments then you can visit our official website Dissertationproviders.co.uk (Dissertation help Uk) which provides you an expert team that helps with your assignments.
For More:
online assignment expert
Dissertation Proofreading and Editing Services
My Assignment Help Services
Nursing Assignment Help online
Professional Law Dissertation Help Service
do my assignment