About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Paradise Right Here




I woke this morning in a ray of bliss
Warmed by your presence caressed by your kiss
Your smile warmer and brighter than the sunrise
Beauty and paradise found in your sleepy eyes
Your words like dew form on my heart’s flowers
But will never evaporate but stay infinite hours
Your touch excites the movement of my oceans
Baptizing my spirit in a tsunami of emotions
Peace reigns here in this place yet only a shadow of love
Light and grace surrounds and rains joy from above
Morning presents another tale another beautiful story
A chance to see more of your beauty and unrehearsed glory
Here in the tranquility of blankets and pillows
Here in the ecstasy of your arms love grows
Memories of the foregone night the bliss still lingering in the air
I find the place I have dreamt of right here


No comments: