About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Thursday, June 17, 2010

Emotional Mosaic

My thoughts are giants that slowly grow archaic,

Emerged in the translucence of this emotional mosaic.

A pattern of colors glowing in the midst of night,

They border the realities of both dark and light.

A design that details the map of destiny,

The topography and roadways living in me.

Hate, love, bravery, and fear,

Joy pain faith is all here.

A spectrum of where my heart has been and where it will go,

A smorgasbord of thoughts that I will never know.

This touch that kiss these words of charm and love,

Rain and scorch me from the heavens so high above.

Dream rainbow that fade with the evaporation of moisture,

Feeding the seeds of a forgotten yet invaluable future.

Sadness gladness and a hopeful wish,

Confusion and wisdom here they all exist.

Infinite notes in this composed symphony,

The melody moves my soul and expands me.

A rhythm of clouds and leaves of eaves and wind,

They surround me with angels of grace and demons of sin.

Their song is sweet my mind cannot help but dance,

The sweet sound puts my soul in a deep trance.

Hate, love, bravery, and fear,

Joy pain faith is all here.

1 comment:

Byron D. said...

"Emotional Mosaic" introspective the Art looks like chalk is there a particular reason why you used chalk for this piece?
The Last few pieces of Art seemed to be watercolors.