About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

All of Me Misses All of You

My lips miss the sweet taste of your kiss
My eyes long to view your beautiful bliss
My hands miss touching your soft skin
My ears are empty without your voice dancing in them
My nose misses the sweet flavor of your scent
My heart wonders how the time so swiftly went
The sky is void of all shades of blue
For all of me misses all of you
My legs miss walking beside yours
My spirit wishes again to waltz on your shores
My arms miss being locked in a tight embrace
My vision longs to see the expression on your face
My muscle misses the relaxation of your massage
My mind misses the elegant assuage
The world is less bright and the beauty less true
For all of me misses all of you

No comments: