About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Monday, July 14, 2008

So Vein


Vane
The breath of your soul blows rainbows across my blistered skies
Twisting dancing flying altering the movement of the trees
Without wings your touch gifts solid object strength to fly
Bending rivers and enraging the excitement of the seas
I can sense your touch though I cannot see your connection
For I feel your sensation but cannot tell from what direction
A soft caress that delights the borders of my brain
My dear my love my heart you are so vane
Vain
Your words are blankets that shield my soul from the heat of the sun
But they are bland and hold empty promises that fade
With only echoes and shadows left after the day is done
You turn your heart on every contract that you made
I can sense your insincerity in the corner of your lying eyes
For I feel your emotions though know you cleverly disguise
A cold touch that freezes the melody of my brain
My dear my love my heart you are so vain
Vein
The dreams that vaccinates the shores of my rivers
Alter the current that travels to the ocean
They flow to the core of my heart cause my skin to shiver
And turn my will into confused emotions
I can discern the pulse that inspires such a subtle beat
For I feel the sensation in my skin and in my feet
A gentle touch that confuses the thoughts of my brain
My dear my love my heart you are so vein

No comments: