About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Paths of Passion

In blazing passion you bit my chest
The scar lasted for over a month but my soul acquiesced
Yet the impression will stay for an eternity
For the sweet tattoo was left on the whole of me
We lay there in the moist hot darkness and I realize
That I have never been touched by woman, truth, or lies
And know that you had done the same to me and my heart
The paths of passion tear my world apart
With a warm embrace my pulse again quickens
The fireworks explode in my spirit
Ecstasy increases as our night’s plot thicken
While love echoes off the walls so clear you can hear it
My muscles grow tired my voice is so weak
All that I have has been given to you
There are no more drops of sweat or words I can speak
That would communicate my love, my lust, my bliss and my joy so true

No comments: