About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

When I Am Around You


There is a new rhythm in the midnight air
Found in the bliss of your smile the touch of your hair
Music and fireworks fill the once vacant night
In your arms is warmth peace and light
The melody decorates the halls of my brain
My soul sways to the vibrant pulse in my veins
Your words caress the paths of my gentle shores
Your beauty fills my world now and forever more
For so long my dreams have felt the touch of your skin
Now my reality is for their realization to begin
My defenses are swiftly torn down by your eyes
The fences bow to your smell and tastes of paradise
My spirit is at home in the comfort of your arms
The scars the secrets the fragile spots are safe from harm
There is a celebration in the stars far above
They sing and dance to honor our love

No comments: