About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Dawning of Morn

The song rings out once again inspiring my soul to sing
Not a song of pain and glory, but a sweet symphony
The hard downpour will nurture and reap bright flowers
Strands of web the wind will break before life sours
The past dirt flowing into the resurrected river
Dire thoughts lowing from my heart sifted through my liver
Cloud like curtains rolled back into the breadth of the sky
Wings remounted on my soul once again permitted to fly
Emotions pure and the will to create inspired and reborn
Eyes opened complete soul anxious for the dawning of morn
So many questions come to mind but trying not to mettle
So many thoughts that ring but my heart can’t be settled
Can her voice ignite the fuse in my soul?
Would her touch make my will loose control?
Where is the epicenter that has shaped my life?
What is the yearning to change her from woman to wife?
Who does her songs go to on a cold winter’s eve
When will the red lights be lit for those never to leave?
Could her eyes heal all the aching in my mind?
Should my heart become drunk from the life’s sweet wine?
How has her essence touched the very shores of me?
And her smile the only source of light that I can see

No comments: