About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Where She Will Meet Me

One day when the full moon kisses the turquoise sea
When the mockingbird sings a soulful melody
Somewhere where the rose meets the pyramid’s stare
She said at that point she will meet me there

For we met before when the clouds erupted rain
But the sun was still a chandelier in the sky’s pain
So rainbows flew and sparkled even though things were wet
This was the place and atmosphere ne’er to forget

Each time since when we are face to face
Nature does something spectacular to this place
Something particular to signify that we are unique
And that feeling that surrounding is what I seek

So she told me of the conditions that will exist
When once again we will stare into each other’s eyes’ wish
The day of fireworks and celebrations
Of blossoming emotions and conversations

I search through the many seasons
And through dreams for signs and reasons
That foretell of the moon and sea the songs and stare
For when I discover them … she will meet me there



No comments: