About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, February 9, 2008

Juliet

Your words are food for my soul
Your hair the solution to my demise
Your charm makes my heart whole
Your touch soothes my mind’s eyes
Your kiss makes my brow feign wet
My precious princess my dearest Juliet
Your wisdom expands my reality
Your smell swells beauty in my world
Your laugh excites joy within me
Your taste a priceless pearl
Your creativity as diverse as each sunset
My precious princess my dearest Juliet
Your potential extends beyond the skies
Your accomplishments are greater than my dreams
Your grace gives me wings to fly
Your beauty unlike any ever before seen
Your originality is the most unique ever met
My precious princess my dearest Juliet
Your visions are greater than my comprehension
Your eloquence touches the depth of my heart
Your bravery quells my seed’s apprehension
Your kindness has been felt from the very start
Your essence has transformed me from linguist to poet
My precious princess my dearest Juliet

No comments: