About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Sunday, February 3, 2008

Paradise Found In You


Dreams of her make my mind stand still and stare
For many beauties I have seen but none are as fair
The delicious delightful emotions once again appears
Burying the moisture of long forgotten fears
Thoughts of her smile send joy through my veins
For the sun is bright yet only she can warm my brain
The dancing laughter the tender sweet kiss
Casts all fear away and fills my heart with such bliss
Echoes of her voice touch the shores of my soul
Causing them to expand and loose control
Lost in the deepness of her charming eyes
Is the path to peace the promise of paradise

No comments: