About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Beyond the Mirror

Far away fires were still burning

The winds of your horizons now free

Faint shadows of distant time returning

Although the evening fades deep within me

Clouds engulf the limits of mountain peaks

The waves of your oceans rejoice

Echoes resound when the thunder speaks

And the shores retreat by my choice

In the distance you can hear time

Your breath a beat away from reality

Fossils of dreams hardened in your mind

Though the dark sky shines bright in me

No comments: