About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I Don't Want Your Love (Unless)

I don’t want your love
Unless it is like a candle
Exuding a radiance that gives life to shadows
Unless it is like a symphony
Expelling a magnificence that gives endless echoes
Unless it is as warm as lava
Exploding from a thousand volcanoes
I don’t want your love
Unless it is vast as the field of stars
Exploring the reaches of far away galaxies
Unless it can inspire my oceans
Explaining the borders of all fantasies
Unless it is like a vast army
Expanding the reaches of my boundaries
I don’t want your love
Unless it is like the whispers of wind
Excelling the breezes beneath my wings
Unless it is as a town crier
Exclaiming the words the song I sing
Unless it is the precious stones in my crown
Exalting me as your friend, lover and king

No comments: