About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

My Will Willingly Will


I will drink to the beauty in your eyes
And you will be forever a vision in mine
Write my name in the trunk of your soul
And let us become drunk from love’s sweet wine
Your touch gifts me flight in heavenly skies
And allows my sight to see the divine
My will willingly succumbs to your tender control
There is no such equal to joy I may find
I will toast to the testament of your heart
And you will sip the calm nectar of mine
Plant seeds of our love on a barren field
And gently feed the desire for all time
Your words will be jewels that decorate like art
And rules the thoughts that are gentle and kind
My will willingly bows and to your charm yields
There is no such equal to love I may find

No comments: