About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Friday, July 22, 2011

Critical Mass

The desire is rising so wide so high so fast
My emotions are swiftly approaching critical mass
The fine line that balances the yearning of my soul
Is on the verge of losing every sense of control
At each turn each scene I see her lovely face
With each dream each thought I wish for her embrace
The longing in my heart makes my spirit grow weary
My eyes missing her presence border on being teary
The dams that holds back the lake of dreams
Is beginning to leak at its seams
At each sweet note I hear her song like a mocking bird
With each story each poem seem to echo her wise words
The love is multiplying so wide so fast
My soul is swiftly approaching critical mass

No comments: