About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Friday, July 22, 2011

My Heart Cleaves





My heart cleaves segregating my life into poetry

Separating the strands that part this quilt

An uncivil civil conflict of creativity and entropy

A wary war of peace and mounting guilt

The borders detach the present from the past

Burning the bridges that my soul trod for years
 
The threads of passages that were sewn into my broadcast

Sing a murmur that silences even my tears

The clock strikes the hour, echoing my commotion

Tones split the sky like thunder rings rowdy

A tense tension between intellect and emotion

An edged edginess of sunshine and cloudy

My heart cleaves

My heart cleaves

No comments: