About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Real and Rare

There is a beauty so unique and rare
That my soul can’t help but stop and stare
The splendor that delights like morning dew
This charm though is not so rare to you
For every morning when you look in the mirror
Beauty splendor comeliness appears
There is melody so precious and hard to find
That my soul can’t help but hoard it in my mind
The loveliness delights like the sea’s peaceful blue
This rarity though is found richly in you
For every view of your facets it becomes clear
Beauty splendor comeliness appears
These emotions in the deep dark depths of my soul are born
Like some undiscovered insect or some graceful white unicorn
But like the heavenly star high in the air
My soul confirms that it is actually precious and rare
Yet still in my life it truly exists
There are no plastic kisses or borders to our bliss

No comments: