About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Love (To Me)

My definition of love has become a sturdy tree
When I met you fell in love with you it saturated me
Your nutrients flowed through my thin sap
Strengthening invigorating the spring at the tap
My limbs grow wide but not wide enough to grasp your love
For it is as vast as the sky and stars above
Your touch gifts my arms with blossoms then fruit
Infusing my essence from the heights to my roots
My definition has changed from an article to volumes of books
It has taught my mind to feel my eyes to look
Your worlds baptize my borders as they flow through my veins
Nurturing inspiring the nerves that feed my brain
My imagination and dreams reach wide into the skies
For you have infused them with bliss beyond paradise
Your kiss gifts my soul with such ecstasy
Filling my body with joy from head to my feet

No comments: