About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

In The Love Of You





In the love of you count me neither as last or least
In the love of you count me neither as animal or beast
Count me one who has sought your heart your soul to discover
In the hopes of becoming to you both friend and lover.
In the love of you count me neither as draft or dream
In the love of you count me neither as brunt or beam
Count me as one who is intrigued enough to know the real you
In the hopes of finding of a love so unique and true.
In the love of you count me neither as grim or grime
In the love of you count me neither as thief or crime
Count me as one who is delighted by the melody of your tones
In the hopes of making your heart my eternal home

No comments: