About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

New Wings

Heart cocooned by past pains and past fears
The shadow of ghosts whisper to anxious ears
But louder than these chords is the melody of your voice
Every other symphony becomes merely noise
Your presence shines down on me and gives me such peace
I whisper your name and offers such release
When I have failed You give me the test once again
When I am alone you tell me You are a friend
When my soul is bankrupt You fill me up
When my world is dark You surround me with Your love
Mind haunted by echoes from yesterday
The cold winds blur my vision and things I pray
But like a blanket is the touch of your spirit
Above the crowd of emotions I can still hear it
Your touch comforts the aching of my heart
I whisper Your name and all the barriers fall apart
When I am stubborn You patiently wait for me
When I am a prisoner Your words set me free
When my soul is stained and my spirit is at lack
When my mind is filled with sin I repent and You take me back

No comments: