About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

In the Midst of a Storm

The trees bow like a man weighted with years
As rain gift the weeping willow with tears
Each drop dances on my roof top with a pitter patter
Inspiring the pregnant river to get faster and fatter
Lightening flashes temporarily blinding anxious eyes
Followed by thunder that shatters the whimsical paradise
I know there are lakes forming outside my back door
Just as my soul seeps sweat from every pore
But with each drop baptizes my boundaries
Depositing salvation to the starving foundries
Soon the world will be dry the night silent once again
Yet inside my storms will rage and rain

No comments: