About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

My Muse

From the shape of her tears
To the fruitfulness of her years
From the pureness of her smile
To the uniqueness of her style
Her voice echoes in my skies
Her words intrigue my paradise
From the silkiness of her hair
To the thoughts that fill the air
From the ideas that she births
To the fertile soil on her earth
Her songs touch my mind
Her rhythms inspire my time
From the shade of yesterday’s shadows
To the hopes of her tomorrows
From the corners of her sky above
To the colors of her life and love
Her dance absorbs my concentration
Her notes arouses my contemplation

No comments: