About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Friday, July 22, 2011

The Memories Keep Calling Me Back

Sometimes I still hear your hugs
Remembering your commentaries about life
In the shadows I can still feel your face
Reminiscing your stories of laughter
With closed eyes I can still smell your inspiration
Recalling your prayers of love
Your thoughts have become my map
Your dreams have become my reality
Your beliefs have become my compass
Sometimes I can still see your voice
Reflecting your ideas about life
In the sunshine I can still taste your warmth
Ruminating your musings of laughter
With open ears I can still sense your presence
Retaining your treaties of love
Your views have become my songs
Your hopes have become my poems
Your memory has become my joy

No comments: