About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Love You For Being You

I saw the scars on your heart
But it did not make me scared
I loved you from the very start
I saw the wounds that were freshly healed
Yet it did not make me view you as marred
I loved you with each facet revealed
I could hear the past abuse you knew
But did not make me run away
I love you for being you
I could sense the pain you had to endure
Yet it did not make me betray
I loved you for not being perfect and pure
I saw the torment of your mind
But did not make me ashamed
I loved you for you, as you accepted all of mine
I tasted the sour and the sweet
Yet did not make me place any blame
I loved you for you for you loved me for being me

No comments: