About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Because Of You




You whisper my name and the reverberations
Travel through my veins touching virgin shores
You touch my lips gently with soft fingers
The sensations reach my soul inspiring it to soar
Your eyes have an eternal backstage pass
All my curtains and safes your solely hold the code
Your voice forever owns my ears to listen
Though their ability may fade as they became old
The inches of me belong to you
Every vacant lot or well architected landscape
Every sea river and vast ocean
You own every mountain every valley plateau and gape
You touch my chest and the beat quickens
Sending chills arching from my spine
You kiss my forehead and every ghost flees
And ecstasy fills the limits of my mind

No comments: