About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

I Know Where I Am But I Am Still Lost


Through water’s crest and the ocean’s ebb
Enticed by the fullness of her breasts
Caught in her tangled sticky web
Failing to recognize the series of tests
No defenses or remedy do I have in my arsenal
Can only wave a white flag and bow
Entranced by the words that have tunneled
Captured forced to kneel and loyalty avow
Through rains torrent and the sun’s scorching heat
Enchanted by the sparkle in her eye’s glint
Clutched in her twisted pounding heartbeat
Hypnotized by the fantasy’s hints
No shield or armor do I have to protect
Can only lay my will and wishes at her shoes
Enthralled by the sexy configuration of her neck
Clasped in the melody that her hips moves
Through the wind’s words and the night’s enveloping caress
Entwined by the rhythm of her vespers
Confined in her amalgam of affection she expressed
Listening to every note her soul whispers
No moat or force-field do I have at my disposal
Can only succumb and force my heart to concede
Engraved by the alluring frame of her proposal
Capsized in her storm I drown in the waves of her seas

No comments: