About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Let Us Dance



When the seas stretch to reach far into the lands
Let’s hold each other tight and dance
As the waves saturate dry dirt and churn the sand
Let’s caress and study the movement of hands
There is an ecstasy as the sky blushes in the west
There is a bliss as my head finds the soft warmth between your breast
I drown in the waves of vaulting emotions
Permeated by the wet warmth of your pulsating ocean
Tranquil with the caress of each drop that wont falter
I am soothed by the soft tenderness of your sweet water
When the seas recede and again reveal the lands
Let’s hold each other tight and dance
As the deported treasures of the sea lounge on the sand
Let’s gather them into our soul with anxious hands
There is a joy as the trees obey the winds plea
There is a peace as your body blossoms to receive me
I shiver in the waves of each motion
Drowning ever deeper into the warmth of your accepting ocean

No comments: