About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Forever Finding You




Yes I would follow you until the end of the rainbow
Even if there be no rare riches or pot of gold
For the love we share is far more valuable than metal
It is precious and certainly cannot be contained in any kettle
Even if I cannot hear your voice or see your beautiful face
My heart can sense where you are by the drops of grace
And when the storm clouds disappear surrendering to blue
I will be found for I will forever be finding you
Yes I would follow you until the end of the sky
Even if there were no wings or winds on which to ride
For the love we share is far greater than air
It is uniquely wondrous and infinitely rare
Even if I cannot tastes you sweetness or your touch feel
My soul can sense where you are and that you are real
And when darkness shrouds the heaven’s blue
I will be found for I will forever be finding you

No comments: