About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Keys To Your Safes




Your mouth is closed and I know it is not empty
I search for the key or combination to set words free
Another day ends and failure to touch that spot
Another prayer begins that wishes for the roots would not rot
Your mind is locked and I am on the outside alone
I put my coat and gloves it’s cold in this home
Another season passes though it is as empty as the last
Another reason scratched off my list looking to the past
Your heart is soldered so no one can enter
I prepare for a perpetual freezing winter
Another plea that the sun will return once again
Another knee bowed to pray for a warm spring rain
I will continue to dig to discover the reason why
Research to see how to prevent this tree’s plight
I will continue to pray and pursue until time ends
Until you are completely opened

No comments: