About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Bliss




It is the apex of your mountain I seek
Not just sex but the blissful source to make you weak
I want you to open your mouth and say what makes no sense
Or perhaps a scream to express your desire to recompense
It is the volcano inside you that I want to erupt
To taste the burning lava that overflows from your cup
I want to hold your trembling body that you can’t control
I want to kiss your shores and caress you soothed soul
It is in the sunrise I want to see in your eyes
Not just the highs but the heaven of you I savor
To bravely be naked in your garden of paradise
I want to dwell in this Eden forever and four forevers

No comments: