About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Chains of Love


I’m captured wrapped forever in your embrace
My spirit enraptured with your soul’s face
I’m satiated with your beauty that flows from your eyes
My soul saturated with your soothing skies
I’m a prisoner behind bars made of dreams and pleas
You alone are the reasoner the warden holder of the keys
I’m impressed always with your thoughts so high
My mind blessed by the wisdom forever nigh
I’m healed by the fresh spring from your voice
My flesh sealed with your kiss inspiring layers of joys
I’m a servant shackled to your dreams and seas
For you alone am I fervent and you alone can free
I’m inspired forever by your emotions
My heart desires always to swim in your oceans
I’m warmed by your light and your core
My cells swarmed by love and each wants more
I’m a slave to your will so I bend my knees
You alone my heart I gave and only seeks you to please

No comments: