About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tonight




Tonight I need four ears for I want you to hear it
All the things I want to say from my soul and spirit
I want to tell you a volume of tales series of stories
I want to fill the room with words and silent allegories
Tonight I need four hands for I want you to touch me all over
All the nerves want to be explored as if you were searching for a lucky clover
I want you to leave fingerprints on my soul
I want you to climb mountains explore caves until I lose control
Tonight I need four eyes for I want you to see all of me
All the thins in the shadows in the deserts and under the sea

No comments: