About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Paths Of Ecstasy




I watch you when you think I am deep into a TV show
I stare at your beauty though you don’t know
The mirrors and window offer a sweet reflection
Allow me to fantasize without detection
Even when you sleep next to me
I lay awake intoxicated by ecstasy
I watch you when you are delicately drinking coffee
I stare at you when you are sipping your tea
The shadow on the wall echo your beautiful shape
Reminding me of the bliss I never want to escape
Even when you are silently reading a book
I steal a glance or a brief clandestine look
I follow the paths of each strand of hair
It leads me to a land free of harshness and despair
The intoxicating scent makes my spirit high
The feeling of it in my fingers leave me satisfied
Silly strands caress the curvature of my face
I never want to hide or leave this peaceful place
It covers my eyes so I can only see silence
The darkness envelopes my dreams and my senses
It tickles and scintillates the nerves in my chest
I hear the love that each strand wants to express
This wonderful playground in your hair
Branded parting combing with fingers no other sensation can compare

No comments: