About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

My Forever Wife




My hands are anxious to hold your hands
For my forever wife my forever best friend
My heart wants to hold you for the love is true
And a feeling a fulfillment I can’t feel with anyone but you
My lips want to taste your sweetness like precious wine
For it is intoxicating to both spirit and mind
My ears long to hear the melody of your words
For it is more melodious than any sound I have heard
My skin wants to feel the tenderness of your touch
For there is no other sensation I enjoy as much

No comments: