About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Endless Spectrums of Our TImeless Love


I lack the words and skill to define our love
Like asking the waters to contemplate each drop of a wave
Like having the clouds elucidate about the storm above
Or requiring the beach to explain how grains of sand are both free and slaves
I can only confess that it is and exists without doubt or question
That like the sunrise my soul knows it will be there tomorrow
And once again our hearts will both reap and sow
That like the breathing of the deep oceans and wide seas
That it offers solutions and soothings and solid suggestions
It will not go away yet return with ebb and tides within me
I am deficient of the intellect to justify our love
Like asking the trees to expound on why their leaves sway and dance
Like having the wind tell where it is going and what it is made of
Or requiring the seasons to say how they maintain the balance
I can only divulge that it is and thrives without rhyme or rebuke
That like spring it is both endless pure and fresh
And that it is fate not merely serendipity or a fluke
It is eternal and will echo in the universe long after death
It is spoken and dreamed and growing with every breath

No comments: