About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Hand In Hand




Hand in mine I study the curves the scars
Feeling the strengths and the weak spots
I can see the seeds and also the stars
And the memories that you once forgot
Eye to eye I gaze into the dreams that spring
Studying the passion and creativity rustles
I can hear the rhythms of your soul’s wings
And the future stand and flex its muscles
Side by side we stroll through rain sun and snow
Enjoying the silence or the melody of words
I can feel the thoughts and love that freely flow
And it is the most beautiful sound ever heard

No comments: