About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Poemversation



I want to have a poemversation with you awhile
Just to talk to receive and to share
Some thoughts some dreams some bottles of wine
Just some give and take to be fair
Cause certainly I don’t know enough to only speak
So this road is two ways
Don’t be mild silent and overly meek
I want to hear what you have to say
Yet your words don’t even have to rhyme
They don’t even have to have any rhythm
I just want us to have a great time
So your thoughts your words I want to hear them

No comments: