About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

The Dance

She says that she loves the art of dance
So daily she waltzes through my heart with romance
The trees do their tango with the autumn wind
Blowing thoughts of her through my soul my mind
So many rhythms and dances separate our hands
Yet daily through the air we tango in our native lands
Still I can hear the melody you breathed into my ears
A sweet song the diminishes all worldly cares and fears
Still the taste of your kiss lingers on my lips
Succulent pleasure with every stolen sip
Still the sensation of your fingers on my brow
Touches virgin spots in my soul even until now
My emotions are a soaked rag that I twist
An addict to her the moment we first kissed
And an anxious starving tongue to dine
This feast that both flesh and spirit delight
Fills my world with joy both day and night
Still I can see her shadow on my bed
Such fantasies still swim in my head
Still her scent lingers on my sheets
Invigorating my body from my head to my feet
Still the impression she left is engraved on my brain
And the love we shared rushes through my veins.

No comments: