About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Impossibilities Made Possible By Him


Building an igloo on the sun
This impossible deed done
To go beyond my mind’s thoughts
To go above what my heart has wrought
To go past the yearnings of my soul
And yield to You total control
Building a sand castle in the sea
This impossible deed
To run with my eyes closed
To go forward with no plans to unfold
To go relying on faith
And just depend on what You said
Building a house made of steam
This impossible dream
To have a clear no preconceived mind
To not be moved by the past left behind
To erase everything seen or heard
And yield to Your every word
All things are possible with You

No comments: