About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Sunday, December 2, 2007

Identity Theft

You stole everything so little of me is left
Your larceny is truly identity theft
When I look into the mirror all I see
Is what I am not what I will ever be
You took my dignity and inserted lies
You wounded my heart and killed my pride
You robbed me of my hopes and all my dreams
You have blinded my eyes to falsify my reality
You have replaced my gold with painted steel
You have given me love that is tainted and not real
You have whispered untruths into my anxious ears
You have traded my bravery for waves of fear
You stole everything so little of me is left
Your larceny is truly identity theft

No comments: