About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

My Corner Of the Sky

On gossamer wings of a dream I fly
Searching for my elusive corner of the sky
Looking under clouds and at the rainbow apex
Over cumulus and fog and the aurora beaurealis
Staring behind the moon’s shadow so dark
Through the milky ways distant faint heart
Around the edges of the sun’s blinking eyes
To discover my hidden corner of the sky
Time somewhere between now and forever
Places in the middle of there and never
A soft breeze directs the compass to the east
Mind reverberating dancing to the melody of peace
And my soul’s dream lay right before my eye
My oasis in life my corner of the sky

No comments: