About The Blog

Arthor Journer is my pen name.
"Arthor" comprises "art" + "Author" while "Journer" defines the journey that I was on and continue to travel.
In this blog is the emotional byproduct of this journey.

"Rites of Art" is the title because it is my "writes" of passage.

Saturday, December 8, 2007

Her Affect On Me


If only she knew my thoughts and dreams
That when she looks at me my heart beams
My soul blushes and my mind is filled with symphonies
My pulse beats with the wave’s synchronicity
That with each sunset and every sunrise
Visions of her appear before my eyes
That with each warm breeze reminiscent of her caress
Each touch of a rose petal the softness of her breasts
If only she knew that each scent of lilac the wind brings
Makes me think of her and the sweetness she sings
At each night the sky blanketed with stars
Causes me to think of how far apart we really are
Each snow peaked mountain that I am entreated to see
Makes me reflect on the heights of love that I would give for thee
Each invasion of dark clouds that cover the sky
Mimics any desire to rain on her and drown in her eyes
Each river that flows swiftly through the park
Shows how we should flow as one from the very start

No comments: